Product Description: Super dispersibility undensified microsilica WT-94U use for oil well cementing Micro silica ,also called silica fume or micro silica, is a byproduct of production silicon metal or ferrosilicon alloys. Silicon metal and alloys are produced in electric furnaces.The raw...Send InquiryChat Now
Micro silica ,also called silica fume or micro silica, is a byproduct of production silicon metal or ferrosilicon alloys. Silicon metal and alloys are produced in electric furnaces.The raw materials are quartz,coal and wood-chips.The smoke that results from furnace operation is collected and sold as silica fume, silica fume consists primarily of amorphous(non-crystalline) silicon dioxide(SiO2),its average granule diameter is 0.15~0.20um,specific surface area is 15000~20000m2/kg,and it has extremely strong surface active.
1. Has good stability, the material mixed evenly, good fluidity, the initial consistency is small, with good pumpability, on-site construction of low difficulty
2. High pulp rate, cost-effective, can reduce the cost of cementing, to achieve the purpose of energy saving.
3. High compressive strength, less free liquid, can effectively reduce the water loss of cement slurry, water analysis, to meet the quality requirements of cementing
4. After mixing cement has a low specific gravity and does not cause pressure-leaking formation, it can meet the needs of various complex formation of oil and gas cementing
Prevents reinforcing steel corrosion in concrete, due to its extremely low permeability to chloride-ion intrusion and high electrical resistivity.
· Greater impermeability, barring the ingress of moisture, chemicals and other contaminants
· High early strengths, assuring increased efficiency and greater cost effectiveness in production of prestressed and precast concrete
· High ultimate compressive strengths (8,000-20,000 psi), proportionate to amount of silica fume and the water-to-cementitious ratio
· Substantially greater resistance to corrosion, abrasion and erosion, chemical attack and freeze/thaw damage.
Techenical Data use for precast concrete with SGS testing
Testing Standrds of Slica fume/Microsilica
Relying on many years of a high reputation and good service in the international market, WINITOOR have built excellent business relationships with customers from all over the world, including Middle East countries, Japan,Korea,Viatnam,Indonesia Europe, North America,South-East Asia,Latin-America,and Africa etc.
Jumbo bag with UV- Proof function and anti-aging character.
20kgs/25kgs Double layers paper bags
10kgs /12kgs water solube paper bag.
It should be stored in a dedicated warehouse that is well-ventilated and dry,and the condition is with waterproof & mostureproof,without ultraviolet radiation attack
Conveniently transport by Road, Railway,Sea, Pay attention to waterproof & moistureproof during transportation.
Should you have any interest in our super dispersibility undensified microsilica wt-94u use for oil well cementing, welcome to contact us. With over 8 years experience in this field, our factory pays high attention to quality. Please rest assured to buy. Low price, fast delivery and excellent service are offered.