The advantages of silica fume in concrete for underground car park 1.After adding silica fume to the constructions of underground car park, the cured surface of underground car park has high hardness and wear resistance. 2.After adding silica fume to the constructions of underground car park,...Send Inquiry
The advantages of silica fume in concrete for underground car park
1.After adding silica fume to the constructions of underground car park, the cured surface of underground car park has high hardness and wear resistance.
2.After adding silica fume to the constructions of underground car park, make the ground withstand people's impact load.
3. with the overall integration of grass-roots micro silica concrete, can not afford to drum, do not fall off.
4. The hard and compact surface can resist the penetration of grease, special hydraulic oil, and various industrial chemicals.
5.Silica fume concrete make it easy and simple daily cleaning, save materials, reduce costs.
6. microsilica concrete mix can meet the requirements from smooth to non-slip.
7, pre-packaged products, on-site construction microsilica concrete mix without the need to add other materials.
8. a variety of colors to choose from, help improve the working environment.
9. basf concrete admixtures shorten the construction period and save time.
10. micro crystalline silica make it economicality:
1) Do not need to perform other microsilica concrete additive surface treatment and daily maintenance to prolong the service life of the ground and reduce the microsilica concrete additive maintenance cost;
2) Avoiding the cost of periodic coating and ground thickening of the coating microsilica concrete additive surface;
3) It avoids the disadvantages of ordinary concrete ground, terrazzo floor, and tile floor breaking the access of workplaces due to damage repair, thereby greatly improving the effective utilization rate of the workplace and optimizing the economy.
Therefore, from the economic point of view,microsilica concrete benefits the ground materials microsilica concrete additive are most suitable for the construction of floors in modern factories, warehouses, parking lots, and warehouse supermarkets.
The requirement of underground car park after adding silica fume concrete
The normal construction is a square spread of 5 kg of diamond wear-resistant material, thickness 2.5--4mm.
Each square with a very low price also has 3 kilograms. This thickness is about 2mm.
Some require 7 kg and a thickness of about 5 mm.
See Party A's request. The normal construction is 5 kg.
The first step: When the leveling layer is not level, the aggregate is evenly spread on the leveling layer;
The second step: corner reinforcement, ground leveling;
The third step is to saw the concrete in an appropriate position, make expansion joints, and fill the required joint filler;
The fourth step is to use a transparent sealer roller, electric trowel, wipe, receive light, conservation.
[color]: cement color, gray, green, yellow, red and so on.
Metal wear resistant floor technical indicators:
Wear resistance (g/cm)
Compressive strength (28 days)
Flexural strength (28 days)
Should you have any interest in our silica fume for underground car park, welcome to contact us. With over 8 years experience in this field, our factory pays high attention to quality. Please rest assured to buy. Low price, fast delivery and excellent service are offered.