why microsilica used in concrete? why microsilica used in concrete？ Adding microsilica to concrete can increase the strength of concrete. If cement is replaced with 10% of microslica powder, it can increase the strength by 25%. It can also make concrete more compact and improve the durability of...Send Inquiry
why microsilica used in concrete?
why microsilica used in concrete？
Adding microsilica to concrete can increase the strength of concrete. If cement is replaced with 10% of microslica powder, it can increase the strength by 25%. It can also make concrete more compact and improve the durability of concrete.
What are microsilica concrete advantages?
1. microsilica is a kind of neutral inorganic filler with very stable physical and chemical properties. It does not contain crystallization water, does not participate in curing reaction and does not affect the reaction mechanism.
2. good infiltration of various types of resin, adsorption performance, easy to mix, does not produce clumping phenomenon.
3. microsilica size distribution reasonable, dense, high hardness, good wear resistance, can greatly improve the tensile strength of the cured, compressive, impact strength and wear resistance, anti-abrasion ability can increase 0.5 - 2.5 times.
4.microsilica can increase the thermal conductivity, change the adhesive and increase the flame-retardant properties.
5.microsilica can reduce the exothermic peak temperature of the epoxy resin curing reaction, reduce the linear expansion coefficient of the cured material and the shrinkage of the cured material, thereby eliminating the internal stress, to prevent cracking.
6. Due to the fine grain size and reasonable distribution of microsilica, it can effectively reduce and eliminate precipitation and stratification.
7.Silicone is pure, impurity content is low, physical and chemical properties are stable, so that the cured material has good insulation properties and arc resistance.
8. The chemical composition of microsilica is silicon dioxide (SiO2), which is an inert substance. It can not react with most acids and alkalis. The silicon powder is evenly distributed and covers the surface of the object. It has strong corrosion resistance and is resistant to air. Erosion ability increased 3-16 times.
9. microsilica, bulk density is small: one is between 0.2-0.8, one is between 1.0-2.2. As a polymer filling material, it uses less amount than other mineral filling materials, has a small loading weight, and saves the amount of polymer, thereby reducing the product cost.
10. Frost resistance: After 300-500 quick freeze cycles of silicon powder, the relative modulus of elasticity is 10-20% lower, while ordinary concrete passes through 25-50 cycles, and the relative elastic modulus is 30-73. %. Therefore, the frost resistance of concrete can be improved.
11.early strength: microsilica concrete to shorten the induction period, with early strong characteristics. These features are all very good.
Cases of microsilica used in concrete
Microsilica used in bridge
Should you have any interest in our microsilica used in concrete, welcome to contact us. With over 8 years experience in this field, our factory pays high attention to quality. Please rest assured to buy. Low price, fast delivery and excellent service are offered.