What is micro silica powder for Cement? When micro silica powder is used to smelt ferrosilicon and industrial silicon (metal silicon), a large amount of highly volatile SiO2 and Si gas are produced in the ore furnace, and the gas is quickly oxidized and condensed and precipitated after being...Send InquiryChat Now
What is micro silica powder for Cement?
When micro silica powder is used to smelt ferrosilicon and industrial silicon (metal silicon), a large amount of highly volatile SiO2 and Si gas are produced in the ore furnace, and the gas is quickly oxidized and condensed and precipitated after being discharged.
It is a product of large-scale industrial smelting. The whole process needs to be recycled by dust-removing and environmental protection equipment. Because the quality is relatively light, it needs to be encrypted with encryption equipment.
What is semi-encrypted silica fume?
Semi-encrypted silica fume is mainly composed of glassy SiO2. The particles are characterized by ultrafine powder. The particle size is mostly less than 1 um, the average particle size is 0.1 um, and it has a high specific surface area (300-400 m2/kg). Volcanic ash activity. The products that Winitoor is mainly selling in China are semi-encrypted silica fume of WT-92U,94U and 95U.
The roles of micro silica powder in cement?
When silica powder is mixed into cement concrete, it can be well filled in the voids of cement particles to make the slurry more dense. In addition, it combines with free Ca(OH) to form stable calcium silicate hydrate 2CaO and SiO 2 . , H 2 O, the hydrate gel strength is higher than Ca(OH) crystal, mainly in:
(1) Increase the strength. The concrete's compressive strength and flexural strength are greatly increased. When 5-10% of microsilica powder is blended, the compressive strength can be increased by 10-30%, and the flexural strength can be increased by more than 10%.
(2) Increase the density. The impermeability is improved by 5 to 18 times and the chemical resistance is increased by more than 4 times.
(3) Frost resistance: micro-silica powder undergoes 300-500 rapid freezing cycles, the relative elastic modulus is 10-20% lower, while ordinary concrete passes 25-50 cycles, and the relative elastic modulus is 30. — 73%.
(4) Early strength: Microsilica concrete shortens the induction period and has early strength characteristics.
(5) Anti-wear and air cavitation resistance: micro-silica powder concrete has an anti-wearing capacity of 0.5 to 2.5 times higher than that of ordinary concrete, and the cavitation resistance is improved by 3 to 16 times.
Should you have any interest in our micro silica powder for cement, welcome to contact us. With over 8 years experience in this field, our factory pays high attention to quality. Please rest assured to buy. Low price, fast delivery and excellent service are offered.