- Feb 01, 2018 -
(1) The water reducing rate of polycarboxylate superplasticizer is obviously higher than that of naphthalene superplasticizer. When the same water-reducing rate is reached, the content of polycarboxylate superplasticizer is much lower than that of naphthalene water-reducing Agents, water reduction rates up to 45%. Naphthalene-based polycarboxylate superplasticizer Paul slump was significantly better than naphthalene superplasticizer, polycarboxylate superplasticizer prepared by the liquid concrete can still reach the pumping requirements after 1h.
(2) With the increase of dosage, the ultimate water reducibility of polycarboxylate superplasticizer is much higher than naphthalene, while the content of naphthalene superplasticizer is 2. O% has basically reached the limit, indicating that polycarboxylate superplasticizer is more suitable for the preparation of low-water-cement ratio of high-strength concrete.
(3) excellent workability of concrete, no segregation, bleeding phenomenon, the appearance of uniform color concrete. For the preparation of high-grade concrete, the concrete has good cohesion and is easy to mix.
(4) good product stability, long-term storage without stratification, precipitation occurs, no crystallization at low temperatures.
(5) polycarboxylate superplasticizer mainly in the use of environmentally friendly green synthesis production process, can save the cement, improve the performance of concrete, and promote green concrete, low-carbon concrete technology sustainable development. Taken together, polycarboxylate superplasticizer plasticity, can effectively control the slump loss over time, while the concrete hardening time has little effect. Enhance the role of large, but also has shrinkage, can more effectively improve the impermeability of concrete, frost resistance, and therefore than other superplasticizer can greatly improve the durability of concrete.
(1) Naphthalene naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate Formaldehyde and naphthalene which react incompletely have some pollution to the environment. (2) low cost, the price is relatively cheaper than polycarboxylic acid.
(3) Naphthalene series are usually suitable for materials during construction.
(4) Naphthalene has always been a large collapse loss, in general, the increase in volume will help reduce the collapse loss, but slightly more naphthalene dosage easy to segregate, so difficult to adjust the material is not good.